Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 weeks break

hello everyone, I'm currently having my 2 wks break but I think it'll soon be 2 wks of going back to school to complete AA proj. Starting tmr, and hopefully we won't stress and freak ourselves out. My exams were really hard, ever since poly started I think this is really a few levels up. Easiest was tax omg can u believe it!

Friday was a happy day, fetching my mom back from the airport and having a good meal at longhouse. Saturday was the day I helped out in a wedding for the first time, my cousin Amanda's! It was pretty fun to be part of the action. Haha. I kicked it off by opening the car door for the groom, will post pics when it's uploaded!! Managed to see certain faces after a long time! But not everyone was there though =(
Beatrice caught the bride's flowers, nw how's that for a twist.

Physio today was really tiring, came back home and slept the afternoon away. But not before I had my first home cooked meal since my mom came back, and it was oh-so-lovely. =) Chompchomp at night where a random statement was made by me.

Been wii-ing lately! A good break from the mundane-ness of computer. Going to 2 bbqs this week, hopefully my throat won't die! Oh, and I miss fishing alot now. Can't wait till dad's backkkk!

Those back from church camp, let me know how was it!

No comments: