Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finishing Line

Submitted my applications for NTU and NUS last night, and it was really so frustrating filling up everything. I think I would go to SMU if I manage to get in, after talking to my lecturer as well as its much more convenient for me. Of course, I pray that God will allow me to!

Tomorrow, I'll be having my last ever lecture and tutorial in poly. And my tutorial will be in a LT, not a classroom. Oh wells. I thank God for the good results so far, hopeful to end this semester with 4.0. This semester has been so strenous, and it has flew by without anyone noticing. My first paper is next Friday, lasting till the following Thursday (26 Feb).

Anyone who wants to do anything after that give me a call! I can see myself playing mahjong and meeting people much more. Haha.

Happy early valentine's day!

No comments: