Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update! FOOD!

HELLO!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.. no internet still in the new hse so no chance to blog. Currently I'm in OMAN! And the internet in the hotel costs abt $35 for 24 hrs... Dad's here on biz trip so mom and I are tagging along. Oman's quite a pretty place, reminds me of Singapore coz they care to plant trees here. Alrite here a few pics from the past week... and they are all about FOOD!!! =)

this is a lebanese restaurant, really pretty


thumbs up!nice scenery..
GREAT FOOD! the arabic bread is OWNAGE
meat lovers~
you noe in spore you can sometimes see these meat being barbecued and its rare to find and quite expensive... here is EVERYWHERE!! Its called Sha-wa-ma !

originated from turkish origin... see the guy's hat!
packaged like tat...
everyone repeat after me, SHA-WA-MA!

imagine we have this in Singapore... KFC would go bankrupt! I think they can afford it here coz KFC isnt tat famous over here...

No comments: