Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tired

It's been a tiring week. Went to Ngee Ann on wed for cf and met up with alot of ppl whom I haven't seen for a very long time. Managed to do so cause first week no tutorials =) But first lunched with Cheng Hui at SP canteen 1! Actually supposed to go canteen 6 but she forgot to da pao the drinks... lol. If we were at canteen 6 then could have met Anthea, whom I really rarely meet although we're cousins? The chicken chop was really tasty, but a little too salty... cheng hui's 'secret concoction' turned out to be watermelon juice+yakult????? Oh man I sure hope thats not what caused her and Eliza to keep plucking coconuts =p! Met up with the SP cf ppl who finished their prayer mtg, then headed to NP.

Met miss serene chai siew/xiu ling (LOL) after a really LONG time! The last time we met was more than 6 months ago! Can't believe it mannn. And she's getting prettier everytime I see her, not to mention she's LOSING weight suddenly... Like after so long the running finally pays off haha. Guess she'll be the one who wins the bet!

NP cf was really encouraging! It's the first time I see so many ppl gathered for a single school's cf. Luke's testimony always strikes a chord in my heart... the Bay ppl should really hear it! Maybe can get him down for one event... hmm. Fellowship after that at KAP was encouraging. Fellowship builds you up indeed.

Thursday! School at 9... Only managed abt 4+ hrs of slp so went to lecture feeling zombie-fied. But AA's lect is the most interesting one out of all my modules this sem! The lecturer at least puts in effort to make his class interesting.. After that went to Jackson with xy and mh to eat my favourite porridge + wu xiang, which I really miss eating for over a month! Was so tired I went home to sleep after that..... before meeting Fuji at 4. Talked to him before TP cf which was at 5.30! We had 4 yr 1s joining us! Timothy, Sebastian, Jia Yang, and Gwen. Hope I didnt misspell their names. We went to Bedok to play games! It's a really cool place, with a forfeit tree! haha check it out at http://hideoutcafe.wordpress.com/. Nice place to bring your cell to get to know each other better! On the way back home was talking to Gwen; I really enjoy talking to ppl in poly about their ambitions and goals in life. To see their passion for smth, and when they talk abt it they get excited.. haha I want to know what will they work as 10 years from now, whether they still have the same passionate feelings they had during their poly years...

Friday also started at 9 for me... tiring as usual. I don't like 9am classes, buses are always full =( Lectures were slightly boring.. Passed Eeting the nuts after failing to meet up with her during the hols! And she's also getting prettier and prettier! Haha either that or my standard dropped =p! Met Joel Quack for supper after he finally booked out for the weekend! It is really good to see him enjoying army and contented with what he has now. I pray that I can be as contented when I enter army...

Tomorrow's the last day of Alpha, and it's been a long 10 weeks. Although I was away, I still can feel the tiredness reasonating among the leaders. It'll be a good 2 weeks break which everyone deserves la. I'm off to hang clothes...... zzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAH!!! so excited about having a break.. but honestly, not close to as excited as I was when I saw the lives changed on that day away. Haha... so yes, alpha was a HUGE challenge, but well worth it! *wink

And oh I think that song you sang that day was very good. Can I see the lyrics again? are u going to perform and post it somewhere?