Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday blues

It's a rare case of monday blues for me, since I have no school on mondays usually. Labour day make-up lecture for Advanced Accounting was from 10-12; and xy, mh and me were printing FRSes till 2.30pm!! And the best thing is that it's still not finished, like halfway there only? (we stopped because 500 sheets of paper weren't enough zzz)

Had lunch and by the time I reached home, 5 mins was all I had to rest before going out to give Sherman poa tuition. That boy better score well for his exams! Dinner-ed at his place before coming back and here I am. It's gonna be a long night of during tutorials =S.

Alrite I'm gonna answer Jeanette here so everyone doesn't need to keep asking me roughly the same qn! HMMMMMMM. I've written 4 songs, working on my 5th now. 3 out of the 4 are composed musically already, the last one is with someone who is really busy and I doubt it would be done anytime soon haha. I've sang 2 of the songs in Bay and most of you have probably heard it. I've been wanting to record the songs and put it up on youtube for a really long time but I just haven gotten down to doing it... Procrastination is the keyword.

The song I introduced during Alpha day away is NOT called 'Abel's song'. That was just given by Dom who didn't know what title it was.. After much consideration, I've named it 'The Answer'. After the first draft of the song (without verses 2 and 3) was written I felt it was really suitable for Alpha and especially seekers. Verses 2 and 3 were written with Alpha in mind. People searching for the answers in their lives and what must they do or say to break free from the vicious cycle of reincarnation. Well, the bible says it clear, Jesus is the answer.

Jeanette, here you go =)

The Answer
Verse 1:
I’m on this road searching for some answers
How could I deserve to be called Your child

Pre-chorus:
Nothing that I’ve said could earn my salvation
Nothing that I’ve done could earn my place in heaven yea

Chorus:
You died on the cross
Scorning its shame
For all of my sins
And all these were done
So I might become
Saved by Your grace

Verse 2:
I tried so hard only to keep failing
What can I do for it to be enough

Verse 3:
I finally know that You are the answer
And only You can make me whole

I promise I'll record and post it up soon! =)

No comments: