Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kel!

What a busy week with crazy tutorials it has been! My answers are like half of the other people's ones... Not to mention they are like... all smarter than me :S well well, gotta study much harder from now on!

Tues nite was spent with a few church peeps at bugis, hanging out and getting kel's pressie. Well, technically only timo and dom went to buy while the rest of us were having dessert! haha but it was fun =)

Wed had 3 tutorials (it was CRAZY) and then went home to take a bath, before kel's bday dinner at cafe iguana! 10 of us were there, before heading to kel's hse to chill. Surprised him with his bday pressie which he wanted.... guitar hero! It isnt tat easy to play srsly! Haha but it was really funny seeing gavin and dom play wii. You HAVE to watch them compete against each other! Left ard 2+ and then I had supper with kel at jacksons eating porridge =) that's like my happy food..

Bought 2 christian books which I would spend time to read on... so less time facing the com i guess. I'm really hungry now and I want to play mahjong too. Ever since I have a mahjong table at home, I actually play it less and less. Wonder why...

Anyway, hope you had a good labour day and it's just one more day before it's the weekends again! Take care!

No comments: