Sunday, May 25, 2008

Take my life

I'm back. Been quite busy recently. And it's all about SCHOOL. Just looking ahead, advanced accounting presentation on tues, next week is MID SEMS. It's too fast, and modules are really much harder in 3rd yr =(

I have a 2 weeks break after tat, but wait, it's time for us to chiong projs :S oh wells, just hope it doesn't suck all the energy out of me. I'm putting on slightly abit more of weight, but it's too slow. yes Ling I'll admit defeat here. you win. lol.

Church camp is coming, I'm not going. I really want to see how people will react during that time. Younger ppl rising up to take their place, and learning what it means to be broken and used by God.

China got hit by a 5.8 aftermath a few hrs ago. Yes, in sichuan again. People need the Lord, greatly. What are we doing with our lives now that can be called worthy of Him? Alot of u guys are having holidays nw, srsly take time to think how u can be used more by God.

Been thinking about quite alot of stuff lately, and I just want to get back to being a better listener to God, and being more obedient. What is YOUR desire?

No comments: