Saturday, May 31, 2008

I want winter

It's been so hard to study lately. Not alot getting accomplished with so little time remaining. Rather hard to concentrate and focus. Not to mention my house's aircon got worse after servicing; it's not cold at all now. So many things distracting!

Didn't manage to go for Bay today, but dropped by for dinner. Just interacting with fellow partners in the gospel made me realise all the more how important fellowship is. No doubt I learnt a great deal of that while in UAE, being in Singapore and feeling this way is from a different angle. Oh, and no more da-paos from next week onwards =)

Been thinking about my future these past few days, from where my attachment will be at (hopefully at a big bank or company), to which uni I will be at (NTU offers a double degree for accountancy & business now!), to where I will work next time, to what I'll be doing and how much I earn. Where is God in all of these? He has to be the center. Still haven't reached a final conclusive answer about what I wanna pursue.

Don't you really wonder why things are this way or that way? How come certain stuff just doesn't seem right? Or some just think why is the earth round and is evolution true? I've come to terms that some questions might not really have an answer. BUT is that going to change my faith in God?

Took this from Casting Crown's "Love them like Jesus" and modified it abit -

You don't need the answers to all of life's questions. Just know that He loves YOU and will stay by YOUR side.

Isn't that so true? So even when you're going through something so difficult to comprehend and just wanna give up, remember who He is, and who you are.

Colossians 1:17
"He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

I put my trust in Jesus who is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. Where do you put yours?

No comments: