Monday, July 14, 2008

Free from projects

Reach school at 9+ or 10, leave school when lab closes which is 9.30 - 10. What a 'fun' past week I had. Oh wells, AA proj is OVER making us free from all our projs for this sem! What a liberating feeling that is.

Submitted aa proj on fri nite, and went prawning with xy and mh after that. We prawned from 3-6am, but our catch was quite miserable. 2 rods 30 prawns. I was off-form quite badly, but considering its been quite long since I last prawned, its alrite la. The main aim was to release the accumulated amount of stress that had been building up the past 2 weeks. Bbq-ed the prawns there and it was oh-so-lovely =) By the time i reached home was about 8 I think. Yes smelly, I'll bring u there soon, after all our tests!

All of a sudden my class has bonded more. It's rather strange, with "scandals" breaking out every now and then! Quite entertaining! Here are 2 funny conversations that took place in FOT class the past 2 weeks.

1st week (can't really rmb what exactly happened though) sherry and kris were asking how many siblings i had. They still didn't know after coming my place..
Kris: eh so how many siblings you got?
Me: 2 la.
Kris: does tat include you or exlude you?
Me: AHHHH
A few thousand brain cells must have died after hearing that.

2nd week xy and me were talking to kai seng, asking him about staying back for dinner or smth like that.
Kai Seng: wo ma ma you zu (my mom got cook)
and then dunno for what reason BEE PING turn around and asked sherry
beep: ni jing tian you mei you zu ni ma ma? (today you got cook your mom?)
the whole class roared with laughter after that!! Yea tink beep quite jealous we were talking to ks la =p

BIG thanks to stanley for passing me HAPPY YOGHURT drink all the way from Liannan! Drinking it after so long makes it taste all the more better. I'm missing Liannan now =(

Kel's wii will be gone from my house soon; as kel is coming back this sun. Haven't managed to play it often due to school work. Anyone wanna sponsor me one? heh.

Oh and have I mentioned, I love happy photos =)

No comments: