Friday, July 18, 2008

missing you

Hello world. It's FRIDAY night!!! I haven't been this excited about friday nite in a long time. Maybe its due to the stressed up weeks I've had lately. but hey, TGIF!

Not that I'll be able to enjoy my weekend as I need to study for monday's FOT test, but its at least enough for me to catch a breather! Quick updates on what has been going on....

Wed was cra presentation. With the most plain-looking and least time spent on powerpoint slides compared to other groups (come on man, each of us only spent about an hour?); me and xy kicked off the first week of presentations with a dynamic display of our talent (yea right). The questions thrown at us were wow-i-didnt-see-that-coming, or what-in-the-world??? Mrs Cheong said our presentation was quite good, but then again, is "quite good" enough to get an A?

Today was BTM test, and thank God it wasn't a killer paper. I thought it was quite alright but tricky at some parts. Managed to answer most quite confidently, but 1 question was just too stunning for me. Well, needa look ahead and focus on my tax paper next monday. It's quite stupid to go back on monday just for 1 test since I got no school on mondays :S

well, hope you enjoy some photos of my classmates, thanks to tk's camera and whoever who took them =)


Last group presentation for AA do I sense a scandal here?
only tk looks excited
I think there's something on the ceiling...
both kris and I were ignoring the camera
all set to go!
our masterpiece..... NOT
do I foresee him in NIE? Mr Ng!
finally after so long
can afford to laugh at the questions...
xy tying his tie for samuel! classic
2nd group to present
3rd group to present
groups presented with mrs cheong, happy photo!
ain't we cute... awwww
good times
not

Oh and I cut my hair real short. Back to secondary school days... Everyone who saw me asked what happened la -.-

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

No comments: