Thursday, July 3, 2008

projects projects projects

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Been really busy, sleeping early mornings are the norm of me now. Much have been happening, but first congrats to SPAIN for winning Euro 2008! =)

Cra project is due this friday, and its been a really trying time for me and xy to complete it, given we have to do 2 questions each, and each question is super difficult and longggggggg! Just to remind myself, and any of my classmates reading this...

4 july - Cra project submission

14 july - Advanced Accounting project submission

16 july - Cra project presentation

18 july - Bank Treasury Management class test

21 july - Fundamentals Of Tax class test

and besides all these still have other stuff to do! Happy notebook! haha.

Been spending more of my time with my dad lately, since he'll be here for abt 10 days before leaving on next tuesday. Managed to go fishing with him and my bro this time round...

tat's a seabass caught by me, and my dad in the background
Really lost alot of my fishing skills, escaped 2 caught 1 only =( Hopefully this sat we'll be able to go again.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." - Author Unknown

No comments: